A new EYFS building will open at Colston's in September 2018
The Governing Body and Headmaster of Colston's School are thrilled to announce the development of a purpose built EYFS centre at the Lower School. The development of this building which will see an investment of over £1 million, will bring the nursery and reception classes under one bespoke roof.
This development has been made possible in part, due to the generosity of the Hilborne Foundation Trustees who were delighted to support this innovative building which will add so much to the educational experience of our youngest pupils.
- The building will house our Nursery and Reception classess in one purpose- built space of 462 metres squared.
- Features a dining space and fully- functional kitchen for our youngest pupils.
- Ensures access to year- round outdoor space with canopies to ensure children can free- flow.
- The development includes two exciting and challenging play spaces being developed in conjunction with the Touchwood company.
- Provides an inviting garden area to explore, complete with log piles, bat and bird boxes.
If you would like to find out more about our new nursery building then please do get in touch. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mrs Celia Pullin, Lower School Secretary on: 0117 965 5297 to book a visit.